Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thirty Something

I saw a commercial this morning that said the first season of "Thirty Something" was available at Target. I neglected to hear that it's not available until September 5th, so I sent the guest blogger on a bit of a wild goosechase today...

The guest blogger gets to write again! Yeah! Yes, I rather felt like an idiot when the Rt. 248 electronics guru punched in the title of a TV series I didn't watch, and he came up with nothing. Oh well, maybe this store didn't have it yet. On the next new Target on Airport Road....again, nothing. Back to home, started the search and came up with a release date of 5th of September. No wonder the guest blogger had no results.

Point being: what you do for love. Anyway, the "30 Something" series, which I know J will watch, I will get for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment