Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday Feels Like Monday

Tuesday always feels like a Monday the day after a holiday. I'm hoping that even though it's a short week, that I might be caught up enough at work to not have to work Saturday this week. For one thing, I've worked the past four Saturdays, and even though the pay is time and a half, it's not fun. With the holiday on Monday, if I do end up working Saturday it will be paid as straight time, since I'm not working 40 hours this week. We'll see how it goes.

The golden girl emailed me today that she was so "bombarded" with her workload that she wanted me to take care of one of her salesman's requests. Of course, I just did it, because boss lady freaks out if anything is said about golden girl. So, I responded to the salesman and said I was emailing a bunch of confirmations to him, and that he should check the pricing. Two minutes later, I get an email addressed to me and the salesman, copying golden girl. Boss lady said, "G printed out your confirmations and they went in the mail on Friday, couldn't you wait until the mail comes????". So, I get chastised for responding to a request that wasn't my job to begin with....

Ed bought me the first season of "thirtysomething" on DVD. I'm so excited! It was always one of my favorite shows, and I can't wait to watch them and relive the 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment