Thursday, July 16, 2009

DVR It!

“So You Think You Can Dance” has gotten more interesting now that they are down to the final 10. I like when the dancers are forced to change partners. It makes for some challenging competition. The couple who waltzed last night had such a height disparity that the guy was in heels and the girl danced in her bare feet. Maybe if I remember, I will DVR the opening number for Ed to see. He’s never home in time, and I think that’s the best part of the results show.

Tonight is also eviction night on “Big Brother”. I missed the power of veto competition on the Tuesday night show because we were at the concert, and I forgot to DVR it. I do follow a website called http://www.jokersupdates.com/ that posts minute to minute updates of what is going on in the house, so I do know how the competition went.

I love my DVR!

No comments:

Post a Comment