Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Of Bubbleshooters and Thunderstorms

Ed and I are both addicted to this silly little arcade-type internet game called “Bubble Shooter”. It is the most mindless game, but very addicting! Every game I play, I think, “oh, I can do better next game”, and so the addiction continues. It’s a good thing we only took one computer to Maine, since otherwise we would have both been playing the dumb game all night long. Bubbleshooter is the devil!

The weather was strange today. It looked like it wanted to rain all day, and it finally did. Now it’s cleared up again, but I did hear on the radio that there were tornado warnings in the Poconos. All this rain has not been helpful for the growth of our vegetable garden. There are no signs of beans yet, and no ripe tomatoes except for the little orange ones. We need sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment