Friday, July 3, 2009

Good Intentions

Well, I really did want to get my hair done today.

Apparently, every other person around here had the same idea today. I think almost everyone had today off, since the 4th falls on Saturday. I went to the one place I go most often, and the stylist looked at me with a forlorn look when I said I was there for a cut and perm. She said, "I'm going to have to go very slowly because I hurt me finger. Is that okay?". I said fine, and then she looked even sadder when I asked if she could roll it as a spiral perm, and then she flat out told me she couldn't do it. Neither could the other two stylists...one was going home, and the other one was busy coloring her own hair.

With that, I left, and I stopped in at three other, no-appointment type hair places, and they were all packed. I'm hoping to fit a visit in on Sunday. Hopefully, the hair cutting craze in the valley will be over by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment