Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Bugged About Something


It's me again. The guest blogger is doing a great job, isn't he? It's 7:15 am, and I might go back to bed, but right now I'm just enjoying the quiet of an early morning on the marsh? Bog? I guess its' technical name is estuary. It fills up from the ocean with the tides. One thing we didn't know before we got here was how bad the mosquito problem was going to be. Both Ed and I have got bites from head to toe. They itch something awful, which is only made worse by scratching them, but I have to scratch!

I have no idea what today has in store. We don't have any real plans, and it looks like there is going to be some rain today. I leave you with a picture of a chipmunk that showed up on the deck yesterday morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment