Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Rainy Day

My boss was back from her two-day business trip meeting with one of our best customers in New England. As usual, she always comes back in a more sour mood than when she left. I know she really just needs to get laid in the worst way, but I don't see that happening anytime too soon. She will be forty in August, never married, no kids, no life outside of work. I was happy to see 5:15 roll around, and be out the door.

I stopped at KFC tonight on the way home and picked up a 2 piece grilled chicken meal. I really like the grilled version. I haven't eaten the fried in years, and although I'm sure the sodium is still through the roof, the grilled is good once in a while.

I wasn't following the news much today, but I did catch the story of pilot who died while flying a trans-atlantic flight for Continental. The media keeps making such a big deal about the co-pilot making a safe landing. I would certainly hope that the co-pilot on any flight could fly just as well as the pilot.

So, I think this makes about 2 weeks since we've seen the sun around here? It rained all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment