Thursday, June 25, 2009

Junk TV


Tonight is elimination night on “So You Think You Can Dance”, one of my can’t-miss shows of the summer. I am hoping that the Asian chick and her partner go home. I just think they are the weakest couple, and if it’s not tonight it will be soon. It’s also part 2 of the reunion show for “Real Housewives of New Jersey”. I think I will DVR that one for later. Only the best trash TV for me.

It’s finally starting to feel like summer here. I left the air conditioner on downstairs for Amber today. She really suffers from the heat, and especially at her old age of 12 going on 13, I want to make sure she’s always comfortable. Although we also got the unit in to the upstairs bedroom window last night (after much arguing over the installation!), I’m hoping we don’t have to use it tonight. I like sleeping with the big overhead fan going much more than listening to the air conditioner cycle on and off. It’s really time for a new, quieter, more energy efficient unit, but I think we’ll just deal with this one for one more season. It’s hard to stop using an appliance that still works.

No comments:

Post a Comment