Saturday, June 13, 2009

Inertia, or what the heck am I doing with my life?

Well, day 2. I am hoping I will be able to write something, anything, every day. I really don't know where my life has gone. I wish now, that I had made some effort to document. I only have memories to rely on, and at 53 my memory is not as good as it used to be.

Today, I sit here at my computer, vaguely watching the Food Network out of the corner of my eye, and contemplate taking a shower and getting to the grocery store. I suppose you could set a clock to my Saturday routine. It doesn't vary much. I try to sleep in as late as possible (because I can!). Then I have coffee, a litte breakfast, shower and off to Wegmans. For people that don't have a Wegmans, you are really missing out. But, I guess that is a story for another day.

I remember when I used to do so much more on Saturdays than grocery shopping. I just feel like it's so hard to do anything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment