Saturday, June 20, 2009

Guest What? The Blogger Is Brain Dead Tonight

I am sure it is the weather. Rainy, Seattle like. No sun. Didn't want to go shopping because of rain drops. Oh well. Today, I am the guest writer: sounds like a pinch hitter to me for this blog. Well, when she said she had nothing to write about, she was wrong. Nothing like going grocery shopping on a Saturday night, never did that before in my life. Kind of interesting watching Wegman's closing up for the night in the various departments after, I am sure , was a busy day. Overall, it felt right though. Saved some time for Sunday. Got to spend some time together after all. And it became a normal, but savored, night for the weekend. And, when the blogger comes back to edit this, I only wish that there be sub-footnotes to this entry. I enjoyed this guest appearance in an ongoing blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment