Monday, June 22, 2009

Facebook Frenzy

Well, I suppose I survived yesterday. Father’s Day is over, and now I can move on until his birthday, Christmas… *Sigh*

It was such a relief to see the sun yesterday, and to see Ed finally able to mow the lawn (jungle!). Of course, this was after I performed a “turd patrol” to pick up Amber’s poops. Not my favorite task, but it genuinely makes Ed gag, so I decided to step up to the plate, or poop? and take care of it. Everything in the yard and garden seems to be growing somewhat poorly, but that is to be expected with the number of rainy days and lack of sun we’ve had over the past few weeks.

My mother has joined Facebook, and she added me as a friend. I had to reset my password, because I really don’t use it at all, to the point that I couldn’t log in. I’ll have to find out why she wanted to join when I talk with her. My nephew also added me. Then, that seemed to open the flood gates. In short order, I had requests from a cousin and both of her kids. All this for a program that is really not my thing, but I suppose it doesn’t hurt to accept my family as friends.

I didn’t even realize I had a request from Ed from some time ago, so I answered that one too. It’s probably considered poor form and bad Facebooketiquette to refuse to add your significant other as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment