Friday, August 14, 2009

And So It Begins

I was very busy at work today. Since we are a seasonal business, this is pretty much when the "season" begins. Somehow I managed to lose a few packing slips that I had just printed today. I even knew after doing a shipment summary report which ones I was looking for. I retraced my steps, checked every printer, when through all files, and I still have no idea where they are. I made sure I told my boss, since I wouldn't put it past her to have taken them in the first place to see how I would react.

Last night, the guest blogger managed to break our coffee carafe. He had it perched precariously in the dish drainer, and as he was walking downstairs, the vibrations kicked it out of the dish drainer (or maybe my dad did it?). Anyway, he hears breaking glass, and rather than investigate, he comes back to the bedroom and tells me there has been an "explosion". So, of course, I go with him downstairs to the kitchen, and there is the carafe in a million pieces. Nice...ask me to go confront a potential intruder!

I went shopping at Wegmans after work, so that task is done. Maybe I'll go get a mani-pedi tomorrow. I won't have too many free Saturdays once the overtime kicks in.

No comments:

Post a Comment