Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Murder Death Kill

What a shocking story in the news about that Pittsburgh gun shooter at the LA Fitness Center. He killed three women and injured a bunch of others. It turns out he kept a blog. It is so clear from reading his blog that he hated all women and had no respect for anybody, including his immediate family. He was a real loner, and surely fit the profile of a psychopathic murderer.

Whenever I read stories like this, the first thing I think about is how random these types of killings are. It could happen to anyone, anywhere. He supposedly had an ex-girlfriend attending an aerobics class there, but judging from his blog, it was probably just someone he maybe dated once. This guy had NO real relationships with any women. That was his problem.

My dad has been gone 8 months today. I can’t believe it’s been that long. I miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment