Thursday, August 6, 2009

More of the Same

“Big Brother” is on tonight, and it conflicts with the two-hour finale of “So You Think You Can Dance”. I think I’ll DVR “Big Brother”. I’m most anxious to see who wins on the dance show. My money is on Kayla.

Today was the start of the craziness at work. I had to scramble to put some orders on hold and make phone calls, because some of the customers are in very bad shape with their accounts. I feel like I’m holding their iris orders hostage.

Musikfest is still going on. I can’t wait until it’s over this Sunday. We may even not make it down there this year, since the weather has been either rainy or hot and humid. Ed commented last night how the first year we attended, which was years ago, we ran around from platz to platz not being bothered by the heat at all, and it was very hot that year. I guess we were younger and skinnier then. That might have something to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment