Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Punishment

My co-worker, K., is being punished by our boss since she committed the unforgivable sin of taking a vacation in August. It says in our contracts, no vacations from August-November due to the seasonal nature of our business. K. had an opportunity to go on a family reunion camping vacation in Maine, and the only time the whole family could get together was the first week in August. She was granted permission, but all week long since getting back, the boss has been ragging her relentlessly. I told K. that I bet she would think twice about doing that again.

I'm sitting here waiting to hear from Ed. He had a couple deliveries to do at work, and dinner plans are sort of up in the air until I hear from him. Time enough for a couple of Bubbleshooter games while I wait, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment