Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mani Pedi

Well, I finally got to the nail salon. It was almost disasterous, though. The girl assigned to me royally screwed up my pedicure. First of all, she cut my nails way too short, and in an effort to free a toe nail that was starting to in grow, she left it all uneven and dug it out so much that I was bleeding.

Things went from bad to worse when she started on the polish. I selected a very deep burgundy shade, and I could see she was painting my nails, then painting around the edges with acetone to clean up her mistakes. Because the color was so dark, her acetone brush was literally painting all over my TOES with a lovely shade of pink. I finally had to stop her, and I got the other girl to redo my nails. She apologized profusely....and said "she cut too short!". No kidding!

I'm half watching NBC news, and there are lots of people waiting at the capitol building to see dead Ted Kennedy. I don't get all the media frenzy, but I suppose he deserves it more than Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment