Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Could Have Predicted It

My sister reported to my mother that my nephew (with Down Syndrome) didn't like the bench. It was probably more like my sister didn't like it...was jealous I bought it for my mom, etc. etc. Whatever, whatever! I am so glad I've pretty much severed ties with both of my sisters, because I can't stand either one of them.

My mother's theory is since she was an only child she didn't know how to raise siblings properly. She thinks we should have been left to our own devices to settle squabbles when we were little, rather than her always trying to stop the fights. I really disagree. I have nothing in common with either one of them and never did. One of them is just plain crazy, and the other one is just evil. In any case, I have no use for either one.

No comments:

Post a Comment