Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Homework

I'm not sure how frequently I'll be able to update here. Work is definitely BUSY with a capital B. K. and I finished our training homework together, while the boss was at our South Jersey location. It was a good day to do that...without her looking over our shoulders. Training is this Saturday. Oh, joy.

Boss lady's birthday is tomorrow. She will be 40 years old, and her plan to "lose 40 by 40" has not worked out. (40 lbs. lost by the time she turns 40). I special ordered her a self-inking stamp that says "REJECTED" since she has verbally expressed a desire for such a stamp. She will use it on orders that are submitted up to her standards. Her mom brought a special cake back from Holland for her precious daughter. It will probably taste overly sweet and dry like most of the "Dutch treats" I've sampled.

In entertainment news, Big Brother was great last night. It's getting very interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment